Micronic Technologies Wise County, VA
The responsibilities of the position include:
• Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods in accordance with product specifications and quality standards.
• Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods, and controls.
• Coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
• Priorities include process improvement, problem resolution, project management and employee training.
• Specializes in metals, plastics, or ceramics.
• Develops theories on use of alternative materials and composite materials, or studies the atomic structure of materials in order to discover new applications for the mechanical, electrical, or chemical properties of products.
• May use power tools, lab equipment, and computer technology to process materials.
• Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes, including production flow, assembly methods, and production equipment.
• Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of plant and equipment.
• Coordinates the manufacturing launch of new/revised pilots and products, including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
• Designs, develops, tests, or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
• Performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and efficiency improvement.
• Represents manufacturing on cross-functional teams.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Design and create new materials and the processing technology to produce those materials.
• Job duties include analyzing materials and data, conducting tests, troubleshooting, monitoring performance, insuring quality control and creating documentation.
• Responsible for developing new methods of testing, training technicians and lab workers, maintaining inventories and ordering supplies.
• It is expected that engineers stay up-to-date on industry standards, government regulations, and new developments in their field.
Please send all resumes to Brianna Stallard, Operations Coordinator at: